To explain. This is my Facebook status.
feeling happyPTSD – Can you imagine if you moved house in 2009, its now 2014. You have ‘lost’ years of your life. Everything that was your personal possessions were boxed in the garage. Art materials, books, music, everything that made you be YOU…. you lived in this sanitised new home…. But you were too traumatised to open those boxes? You didn’t even notice they were there …. I had lived in my old house for 15 years, and took only things that meant so much to me… my inner me. Opening the boxes for the first time, putting books on the shelves, painting and drawing, doing art, is like opening me…. I have books, art materials, music… and am able to be my normal creative, artist, chaotic self. My ‘showhome’ is going to be a ‘me’ home. Art is going up on the walls, I could talk forever… but I know nobody understands… If you did you would understand the joy that I am experiencing now…. happy chaotic, artistic, and just me… there really is no greater loss than losing yourself.
- Freedom from addiction (joe Griffin and Ivan Tyrrell)
- Embracing uncertainty (susan Jeffers)
- Hot relationships and how to have one (Tracey Cox)
- Whole heartedness healing our heartbreaks (Chuck Spezzano)
- Users and abusers of psychiatry (Lucy Johnstone)
- Challenges to Counselling and Pyschotherapy (Alex Howard)
- Healing hurt minds (melvyn rose)
- Men who cant love
- He’s scared she’s scared, how hidden fears can affect your relationships
- Men are from mars women are from venus
I know that this is just the half of it….. so I am finding ‘me’ and I am finding what is my journey on this crazy path of life? Why did I bring those books when I threw away so many treasured possessions?
I apologise for the lack of posting the last week. I have just been trying to reconnect with myself and trying to figure out – what is my life path, and where is it taking me? Why now to open those boxes and find those books and – its a lot of books for me to get through?
I hope that you are all well, and doing well? Please send me a message if you need support. I will try to reply and I will be back to posting soon, as soon as I have figured out myself!!! :)